In 2011, Asiga launched the world's first LED based DLP 3D printer and started the affordable desktop stereolithography revolution which changed digital manufacturing forever.
Asiga won the MJSA's 2012 Thinking Ahead award for best new technology and gained international recognition for the innovations contained within the Pico and Pro platforms that continue to lead their respective categories to this day.
Asiga designs and manufactures all products at their headquarters in Sydney, Australia.
Being the creators of the precision desktop 3D printer market, Asiga continue to offer precision, surface finish and product innovations designed to outperform any other.
- Single point calibration – Calibrate in under 30 seconds
- Open material system – use any suitable 3rd party material
- Environmental Control – Reliable performance with every print
- Quick release- Fast material change-over
- Composer Software- Intuitive user interface included
- Auto Power-Off – Energy saving mode
- WiFi enabled – Connect wirelessly
- High Power UV ED - For long term reliability
- High Impact Hood – UV blocking with excellent clarity
- Touch Screen Display – For greater user convenience
- Internal Radiometer – Automatic LED power calibration
- Lifetime Technical Support – Free and unlimited
For more information on Asiga 3D Printers, contact us on 0508 486 252 or firstname.lastname@example.org.