Quality Swiss instruments
AIRFLOW Prophylaxis Master
Designed for intensive professional use, the device is characterised by unique ergonomics, high precision, easy maintenance and compliance with the highest hygiene standards.
- Automatic perio pressurisation and purge system accompanied by a high volume powder chamber with a 360° magnetic connection
- Heating System with an adjustable water temperature for a warm and comfortable treatment. Volume capacity of 800ml
- Wireless stainless steel foot-pedal with boost mode. Boost power delivery with a 360° activation
- Dynamic response feature automatically regulating the output power according to the required force to remove calculus
- A dedicated long lasting disinfection solution that cleans and sterilises the fluid lines
- External air and water filters allowing an easy replacement and quick check up
- Completely integrated AIRFLOW and PIEZON waterline sterilisation system
The AIRFLOW Prophylaxis Master has been designed with the highest standards of performance, safety and comfort in mind, being specifically built to cater to the 3 core treatments of the Guided Biofilm Therapy (GBT):
- AIRFLOW Handpiece removes biofilm, stains, and young calculus. cleans and polishes in one single procedure
- PERIOFLOW and the PLUS powder are indicated for: Subgingival biofilm removal (debridement) in >4 to 9mm periodontal and peri-implant pockets - Initial and follow-up (SPT) periodontal therapy - Prevention of mucositis / peri-implantitis - Initial and follow-up treatment of mucositis/peri-implantitis
- PIEZON Handpiece After using AIRFLOW, remove remaining supra and subgingival calculus with the PIEZON NO PAIN PS instrument
The Original PIEZON Method is designed to offer maximum protection of the gums, virtually painless treatment and therefore to maximise patient comfort. Unlike other methods, the PIEZON® Method developed by EMS delivers controlled oscillating action aligned with the tooth surface. While other instruments apply a marked oscillating action that is angulated to the tooth surface – and therefore cause pain or discomfort – the Original PIEZON Method produces a uniformly smooth tooth surface with minimal abrasion.
The advantages of PIEZON:
- Virtually painless treatment
- Efficient delivery due to 32,000 movements per second as well as cavitation and acoustic streaming
- Optimum instrument control and efficiency in all applications
- Automatic power adjustment
- No damage to the oral gingival epithelium
- No irritation caused by aggressive power output or noise
- Gentle and comfortable for endo applications
- More power for restorative procedures
AIRFLOW Cleaning Units
EMS is a leader in its field of dental treatment, specialising in prophylaxis and the cleaning of teeth.
The Original AIRFLOW Method developed by EMS utilises an air-powder mixture and water for a variety of preventive and restorative dental treatments. Not only does it make air-polishing reliable and efficient for the dental practice, it also delivers patient comfort since it utilises no curettes and makes no noise.
With the gentle application of kinetic energy, it causes no damage and will not scratch the tooth surface. In short, the Original AIR-FLOW Method is the key to success for practitioner and patient alike.
The advantages of AIRFLOW:
- Removes dental plaque and hence helps preventing periodontal diseases such as gingivitis or periodontitis
- Removes teeth stains
- Helps maintain implants sound
- Cleans and opens fissures for sealing
- Cleans prior to bonding orthodontic brackets
For more information on EMS AIRFLOW & Scalers, visit www.ivoequip.co.nz or contact us on 0508 486 252.