The PrograMill One is the smallest 5-axis, smart milling machine worldwide. It combines industrial production quality with high precision and modern design. Unlike other mills on the market, this self-contained milling system doesn’t require any separate filtration or suction units. Its wireless design allows it to be placed anywhere within the laboratory and operated via an app from a tablet or smartphone, while an LED light ring visually informs the user about the current processing status.
An innovative rotary grinding process, 5XT, leads to shorter milling times and minimal tool wear. A camera integrated within the mill automatically records all data on material and tool use, making material management more convenient than ever. With all of this and more, the PrograMill One offers a future oriented, open solution for the economical production of dental restorations in every laboratory.
5XT The Next Generation Processing Technology:
5-axis turn-milling technology (5XT) is an innovative rotary grinding process in which the block being milled moves around the tool. Unlike traditional mills in which the burs move around the block, the PrograMill One's infeed remains consistent and the tool never leaves its home position. This allows for shorter machining times while keeping tool wear exceptionally low. The results are restorations with exceptional surface quality and excellent accuracy of fit. Depending on the materials and indications chosen, individual validated machining strategies reduce rework to a minimum.
Features & Benefits Overview:
- Self-contained system (no need for additional filtration or suction units)
- 5-axis turn-milling technology (5XT).
- Automatic material changer for 5 blocks
- Automatic tool changer for 8 tools
- Integrated camera for a high level of automation (bur life, material size, shade, and translucency are automatically read in by means of the Data Matrix Code)
- Easy wireless, mobile operation via an app
- Optical status display
- Outstanding surface quality and fit of the milled restorations
- Short processing times
- Machine control from anywhere in the lab
- IPS e.max CAD for PrograMill Blocks
- IPS e.max ZirCAD for PrograMill Blocks
- IPS Empress CAD for PrograMill Blocks
- Telio CAD for PrograMill Blocks
- Inlays, onlays, veneers
- Partial crowns, crowns
- Bridges (up to 45 mm block length)
The PrograMill One App
The PrograMill One is wireless and can be operated from anywhere within the laboratory via an app from a tablet or smartphone. This allows you to constantly remain informed on your machine’s status no matter where you are. Everything under control. Always and everywhere.
Features and Benefits of the PrograMill One App:
- Material order list in the overview
- Current processing status
- Control of the block changer
- Display of tool status
- Control of the 8-position tool changer
- Overview of machine data
- Machine status
- Filter unit status