BPS & Suction-Effective Mandibular Complete Dentures: Technical Certification
Date and Location
8 Aug 2019 - 9 Aug 2019
08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
12 Omega St, Rosedale
NZD 1995.00 +GST
14 hours CPD
Prices exclude GST
Register for this course: click here
Look forward into the transition from analogue to digital Removable Prosthetics. You will follow the BPS system protocols to produce precision complete dentures. BPS SEMCD Tray design and Gnathometer set-up techniques including digital workflows will be demonstrated.
The importance of the current BPS SEMCD technical procedures, in the new rapid digital production of removable dentures, which integrates the BPS Clinical treatment steps in the dental practice with an overview of the digital denture manufacturing processes.
Workshops on characterisation and aesthetic techniques for precision dentures, will equip you with new skills in premium denture delivery. Both Stephen and Arnie have spent the past 5 years practicing Dr Abe's Suction Denture Impression method and completed Master Instructor training with Dr Abe. This experience enables them to teach these techniques, and combining them with the new Digital CAD and Manufacturing process.
• This workshop will concentrate on the biofunctional set-up of an upper and lower full dentures in the Stratos articulator using the SR Phonares II or SR Vivodent S PE Teeth SR Vivodent S DCL Teeth
• Denture base characterisation and aesthetic set up techniques
• Processing techniques using the Ivobase system, and Candulor aesthetic colour system
• The basic principles of the Suction-Effective Mandibular Complete Dentures techniques
• Introduction into BPS techniques incorporated in Ivoclar Vivadent Digital denture system
Who should attend
This course is designed for Dental Technicians and Denturists who want to gain a better understanding of precision denture techniques that will aid them in raising the standard of their Precision Denture Services. Techniques that are integrated into the new generation of digital denture construction.
What to bring
Participants are required to bring their loupes, protective clothing, waxing instruments and grinding instruments.