Confused By Cements - the dental cementation clarity course
Date and Location
18 Oct 2019
12 Omega St, Rosedale
NZD 895.00 +GST
6.5 hours CPD
Prices exclude GST
Register for this course: click here
Have you ever stopped to consider “Am I using the correct cement for this material?” or “How do I cement this crown?” Many dentists have had a moments hesitation when faced with the array of new dental materials for indirect restorative dentistry. Whether we use bonding with adhesive cements, or conventional luting, tooth and intaglio surface preparation is critical.Understanding the chemistry of these surfaces and cements will improve the bond strength and life of your restoration.
Dr Shepperson will:
• Provide a clear guide for each restorative material.
• Explain the differences between cement categories in todays market.
• Review aesthetic cements for all ceramic materials.
• Explore options for masking discoloration under dark teeth with cement selection.
• Provide tips for easy resin cement clean up.
• Enjoy clinical demonstrations with different restoratives and cements.
Bringing eye loupes and headlights is recommended for the workshop.