Periodontal & Implant Maintenance – New Horizons with Guided Biofilm Therapy
Date and Location
15 Feb 2020
01:30 PM - 05:00 PM
12 Omega St, Rosedale
NZD 150.00 +GST
3 hours CPD
Prices exclude GST
Register for this course: click here
Which periodontal and implant maintenance techniques are the best? How do we know which is the best protocol for the prevention and treatment of peri-implantitis? With so many options – is there a way to know which one is right? If you want these questions answers and more, this CPD course is for you!
Aimed at the whole dental team to discuss the most modern comfortable and cost effective technique available for periodontal and implant maintenance. The course will reveal answers to the challenges of providing safe and effective maintenance. Participants will discover Guided Biofilm Therapy (GBT) and learn why it integrates with modern concept of prevention and minimally invasive dentistry.
- Introduction to the new classifications for periodontal disease
- Effectiveness of Guided Biofilm Therapy compared to conventional methods for preventative therapy , treatment and maintenance
- The clinical application of AIRFLOW and PERIOFLOW
- Latest classifications s for implant health and disease
- How to prevent peri implant complications
- Recommended implant maintenance protocols
- All-in-four implant maintenance protocols
- Non-surgical treatment of peri-implant mucositis and implantitis
- Includes hands on session with Perio and implant models
The aim of the hands on session is to provide a practical overview of the modern biofilm management and provides the opportunity for participants to practice the practical steps of GBT and AIFLOW technology.
HANDS-ON SESSION WITH PERIO MODELS
The aim of the hands-on session is to provide a practical overview of modern biofilm management and provides the opportunity for participants to practice Guided Biofilm Therapy on periodontitis models.