IPS e.max CAD for CEREC / inLab MT C14 / 5
IPS e.max CAD is the world's best-selling glass-ceramic1. It is suitable for the efficient fabrication of full-contour restorations and it is known for its versatile application options, comprehensive range of indications and for its high strength of 530 MPa2.
Both its aesthetic properties and durability have been confirmed in everyday clinical practice. As a result, the material can be used to fashion full-contour crowns of only 1mm thickness, which are subsequently seated with the adhesive technique.
Comprehensive range of indications
A wide variety of restorations can be produced with these materials – from thin veneers to three-unit bridges (up to the second premolar as the terminal abutment). High aesthetic standards are fulfilled due to the four different levels of translucency of the A-D shades and the special Bleach and Impulse shades.
The IPS e.max CAD range comprises blocks that come with a prefabricated connection for the direct cementation to Viteo Base. The adhesive titanium base is coordinated with a variety of implant systems. This allows implant-supported hybrid abutments and hybrid abutment crowns to be created at chairside using clinically proven products. Cementation is achieved with the self-curing Multilink Hybrid Abutment luting composite.
IPS e.max CAD MT (Medium Translucency) - The bright block
MT blocks demonstrate medium translucency and are used for restorations that require more brightness than HT restorations and more translucency that LT restorations.
- Minimally invasive crowns (≥ 1.0mm)3
- Three-unit bridges (up to the second premolar as the terminal abutment)
- Implant-supported hybrid restorations (hybrid abutments, hybrid abutment crowns)
- Veneers, thin veneers (0.4mm) and occlusal veneers
- Inlays, onlays, partial crowns
- Excellent aesthetics and high strength of 530 MPa2, efficiently obtained in the dental practice
- Full range of indications for your chairside CAD/CAM system
- Minimally invasive crown preparation; adhesive cementation
- Clinical long-term success and scientifically documented results
1 Based on sales figures
2 Average biaxial flexural strength, over a period of 10 years, R&D Ivoclar Vivadent, Schaan, Liechtenstein
3 On the basis of long-term clinical evidence and the material's high strength, the fabrication of crowns with a minimum thickness of 1mm is permissible if an adhesive cementation technique is used.