IPS e.max ZirCAD for CEREC LT C17 / 5
IPS e.max ZirCAD empowers dental professionals to create and complete aesthetic monolithic zirconium oxide restorations efficiently in the dental office using a speed sintering procedure.
Two groups of materials combined into one – this is what makes IPS e.max ZirCAD MT Multi special: the 5Y-TZP zirconium oxide is translucent and imparts high levels of translucency to the incisal area, while the more opaque 4Y-TZP zirconium oxide lends high strength to the dentine area1.
In addition, the material features a specially designed gradual progression of shade and translucency, consisting of 60% dentine, 20% transition and 20% incisal zone. This distribution reflects the natural progression from dentine to incisal and imparts natural aesthetic characteristics to the restorations, even without characterisation.
- Chairside zirconium oxide restorations allow practices to expand their portfolio of offerings
- Pleasing aesthetics combined with high strength
- Tooth-preserving preparation
- Natural fluorescence with IPS e.max CAD Crystall./Glaze Fluo paste
- Versatile cementation options: conventional, adhesive or self-adhesive
- Three-unit bridges
1 Typical mean value of biaxial flexural strength: IPS e.max ZirCAD LT 1,200 MPa, MT Multi 850 MPa, R&D Ivoclar Vivadent, Schaan, Liechtenstein