Stratos 300 Standard Articulator
As a modern precision articulator, the Stratos 300 offers a wealth of individual adjustment possibilities. With numerous variations, it provides the ideal basis for the precise simulation of functions for sophisticated and exacting dental lab work.
The Stratos 300 articulator is suitable for demanding and complex dental restorations for which the joint angles have to be individually set. Its ergonomic design with spacious column construction enables easy and efficient handling.
- Possibility of individual and average-value model orientation
- Easy handling
- Centric locking catch for accurate operation
- Separable upper and lower frame
- Freely advancing guided joint axis
- Ergonomic design with ample working space
- ISS screw for side-shift movement
- Practice-oriented accessories assortment
- Compatible with split-cast systems and systems for coordination (Adesso-Split, Quick-Split)
- 45° incline support